Hello everyone,
Since everyone else I know has jumped on board to blogspot.com, I figured it's about time for me to join along. I have been blogging on MySpace, but this is more accessible to those who don't have access to that (like my parents).
For my first blog entry, I just want to note that it has been a busy week. I've been on a long-term care consulting rotation for pharmacy school that has taken me all over the state of Utah. In the last few weeks, I've been to St. George, Bountiful, Parawan, Sandy, Roosevelt, Springville, Provo, Orem, Salt Lake and Draper. This week I'll be heading out to Tooele and West Valley to finish up the circuit.
It's been a great rotation so far. I've definitely learned a lot so far and I'm interested in possibly pursuing a career in consulting when I'm done with pharmacy school.
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world! Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy. Good luck with everything else.
Post a Comment