Christmas has come and gone, as has 2008. It's crazy to think it's 2009 already. And unfortunately, I've had too much of a good time the last couple weeks that I can't believe I have to go back to the daily grind of rotations coming up on Monday.
I had fun visting with family and friends for my birthday, Christmas and New Year's Day. I rocked out on my new toys (Guitar Hero World Tour and Rock Band 2) and even been on a few dates (with a new girl not previously stated on the blog). I've definitely have started the New Year on the right foot this year, and I'm hoping to keep the momentum going.
I have a few goals for the year. They would be:
1. Read the Book of Mormon
2. Lose 10 pounds by the end of March.
3. Graduate pharmacy school and be done with school (finally)!
4. Keep dating.
5. Start going to Institute once again.
Here's hoping to a great 2009!
2 comments:
Rob--why would you need Guitar Hero and Rock Band both? Rock Band should satisfy all your video game needs! ;) Glad to hear you got it though, maybe I will get a bonus this year after all!
How fun to be the "new" girl! :)
Post a Comment