Well, I find myself up at 3 AM this morning. I went to bed super early last night after an extremely physical day of a good workout and then helping to paint Erin's new condo. I figured it might be a good time to catch everybody up on what's been going on, seeing I went a good month without saying much.
I just finished my infectious disease rotation a couple weeks ago. I've had the last couple weeks off to start getting ready for a test I have to retake next week on HIV. It's been nice to have the time off, but I really wish I was on rotation so I can be done with pharmacy school. During the time off, I have had some fun, too. I went with Amber to Bear Lake one weekend for her YSA branch getaway.
Also during the time off, I helped with UPhA's first legislative day, where we went and did health screenings up at the Utah State Capitol. UPhA recruited both USN and U of U to help out with the event. Both schools had been looking at working together on a project, and it was a success. I'm hoping to be able to find the time to help out next year when I'm a full-blown pharmacist.
No comments:
Post a Comment